1. Is it possible for foreign students enrolled in an academic exchange program to participate?
Yes. The contest it is open to any students enrolled in a Turkish university at the undergraduate, postgraduate and master degree levels. Exchange students may participate as long as they prove that in that academic year they are enrolled in a Turkish university.
2. 2. Could a group be formed with elements of different universities or courses?
Yes. The participation of multidisciplinary groups is not only accepted but encouraged, as it encourages projects that are more complete and that has a broader point of view.
3. Is participation possible for students who have finishes in the previous academic year?
No. The participants must be enrolled in the present academic year in a university attending either undergraduate, postgraduate or a master degree.
4. Is it possible to apply in two different participating groups?
No, participants can only take part on one project per edition.
5. Could students from other courses not explicitly stated in the regulation participate?
Yes, as long as your participation is important for the production of the projects.